Wednesday 16 June 2010

My five minutes of fame :-)

I was approached by a wonderful lady earlier this year who had spotted a photo of my dog Joe. She contacted me as she was putting together a website of photographs and quotes, a kind of collection of literature relating to man's relationship with animals.

I was very honored and thrilled to be able to help as I loved the idea of her concept plus I was so excited that a photo of my favourite animal would be used.

After some time and just as i was forgetting all about it, I received a mail to say the site is up and running :-)

Here is the link:www.creaturequotes.com


1 comment:

  1. Wow, how fantastic is that. A credited photographer, so well deserved, and great to see Joe having his moment in the spotlight too. Enjoy your new found fame;-)

    ReplyDelete